You cannot view this unit as you're not logged in yet.
Please note there are NO refunds on our products because they are digital downloads that you can start reselling immediately.
Before you spend any of your hard earned money: (Scroll down)
- This is NOT a get-rich-quick business idea. It does take work but it is worth it, if you commit to doing the work.
- We have thousands of customers who are making a good living re-selling our products but it does take work and time.
- Watch the Getting Started video here. This will help you to understand what needs to be done.
- You have either PowerPoint or Affinity Publisher on your computer to edit the documents.
- Every product on our site has either detailed product previews or a online flipbook to see what is in the package you are buying.
- All our products are delivered in ZIP format. You have to unzip or extract the files onto your computer before you are able to work with them.
- Any product you buy will not be emailed to you. You have to log into your account on our site and download it from your dashboard.
- You cannot re-sell the source (PowerPoint or Affinity Publisher) document for the planner. You must save it as a PDF.
- You create your own product previews and do NOT use our logo or Company name on Etsy or any other platform. Unfortunately some people have just uploaded our product previews and then we get accused of using their products, when in fact it is the other way around. We do issue take-down notices on Etsy (after trying to contact the sellers to remove it) if the previews are not changed.
- If you raise a chargeback just because you regret buying the product, this is classified as consumer fraud. Unfortunately due to the high number of disputes raised by unethical people, we have been forced to implement this policy and we fight every chargeback. We always win our cases with Paypal
Now having got all the grumpy stuff out of the way, this is a great way for you to make money. If you are prepared to spend some time marketing and honing your skills you can make a decent living, if not a very profitable side-hustle. The only person who can do that for you is yourself. We are here to help in anyway.
- Download one of our FREE products to test the market and to establish whether this is the business for you.
- join our Facebook group to ask questions and network with other successful re-sellers.
- If you have a problem, please submit a support ticket on your dashboard or send us an email.
Di and Simone
Hi Di.. is it possible to add training on buying and using the a-member software in addition to the woo commerce option for checkout and product management.
I notice many of the sites I buy PLR from are running on a-member and have a real interest in doing that myself
Many thanks Julie
It is one of the modules I will be releasing.
Thank you for including woo! That is what I use (I do not like amember). I would love to see more about creating content and zipping it up, creating mockups, loading onto the site, automating email, etc – the day to day of running the PLR business. I launched mine a few months ago and am still learning. Thanks so much for all the info! 🙂
I had some of that planned already but will add the additional items.
Good ideas. Thank you.
I would like information on how to get more graphics to use in PLR commercial products. I have all the usual sites for graphics but if I am producing PLR these are not the ideal ones. I have tried finding what I want on Royalty free – and free commons but there is not a lot out there. Thanks – Sheila . I haven’t even started yet and here I am asking – sorry about that!
I would also love to know how to set up an affiliate page/program.
I would really like to learn exactly how to set up an offer on JVZoo and also how to find affiliates to promote the products we create and how to set up a site for them. I’d also like to know how to write the sales portion for the product we are offering.
I will add that to the list Marg
I’m a complete newbie, so I don’t know what I don’t know. As I work they the course, maybe I’ll have some suggestions.
I knows some of this is coming, but my interest is in setting up workflows for efficiency. Both in product production and listing. Also looking forward to the outsourcing section–I am ready to start scaling the PLR side of my business so I can focus on creating courses, which is my favorite thing.
I need to learn how to make sales pages in Divi. I am a newbie at this! I need a good process for tripwire, thank you pages, upsells. Proven methods that work, high converting sales pages.
Sales copy/sales page is an area I would like to learn. I am reading all the books. Like Jim Edwards and Joe Vitale.
On the list.
Way back in early September I asked about a tutorial on how to set up a JVZoo product. You said at that time that you would add that to the course. Do you have any idea when you might be able to do that? This is the thing I most want to learn. Thanks
I would love to learn all about funnels, how to do the steps of making the funnels, and email swipe files
I would love to learn more about aMember Pro and creating your affiliate program. Like a step by step module.