Photoshop/Affinity Alphabet Maker
The Photoshop/Affinity Designer Alphabet Maker
We have created three Photoshop PSD and Affinity DESIGNER files using Impact, Arial and Andy Brush fonts.
All you need to do is change colors, add digital paper patterns and add strokes.
Then export into individual png files and use the action to crop the files.
In the video below I also show you how to edit the font type. As long as you stay within the blue guidelines, you can use any font you like.
How can you use the files?
- Creating matching alpha sets for a sticker pack
- Create Words and Phrases for your journals and planners
- Creating matching alpha sets for your Digital Paper Packs
- Use coloring images as the digital Paper Overlay to create kids books with coloring in Alphabets
- Create word art for resale
- Sell as part of a scrapbook kit you designed
- Sell as embellishments for scrap books and junk journals
Watch the video demonstration below.
How to use the files in Affinity
Sample of Impact font
Please note there are NO refunds as this is a PLR product.
You may use this product for commercial use i.e. to create journals and planners to sell on e-commerce platforms or for clients.
You MAY NOT sell this to other authors with PLR or MLR rights.
Once you purchase, you will receive a link to download your files.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me. I normally respond within 24 hours with the possible exception of weekends.
Be the first to leave a review.