Have you always wanted your own e-commerce store but don’t have the technological knowledge on how to do it and you don’t have a huge budget?
Woo Me Please is a detailed step-by-step training course on installing WordPress and WooCommerce to get you started without spending huge amounts of money.
Starting your own e-commerce site, on your own domain, is one of the smartest business decisions you will ever make.
Relying on third party platforms like Etsy, Amazon KDP etc. can be very risky. Your accounts can be closed without any recourse, on a whim.
Just this weekend a friend of mine had all three of her Etsy accounts closed with absolutely no explanation at all. She cannot contest it and she is barred from every opening an Etsy account ever again.
People have lost their Amazon KDP accounts and Merchant accounts as well. No explanation. No recourse. Nothing.
All your income obliterated in an instant!
Those third party platforms are very useful for building up exposure to your brand but it is a huge risk. Everyone of my Etsy and Amazon accounts already have a website setup for the brand just in case this happens to me.
I have been setting up WordPress and WooCommerce sites for myself and customers since 2010. I can now do them in my sleep.
Here is what is so great about using WordPress and WooCommerce to setup up your own store:
- The tools you need to create a working e-commerce site are FREE
- The only thing you have to pay to get started is the cost of the domain and your hosting
- That makes it totally affordable for just about anyone to start their own e-commerce site
- You can sell both digital and physical products on your store
- You can even use drop shipping companies like Printful and Printify and more because they have direct integrations into WooCommerce
- You can calculate both shipping costs and sale taxes using the free WooCommerce plugins
- You can connect your email list directly to WooCommerce with free plugins
- You can install free Social Sharing software that will enable people to find you on your various social media accounts directly from your website
- You can even install free chat software that allows you to communicate with your customers via your cell phone in real time
But Di, I have zero tech skills in setting up a website ….
That’s okay. I have been doing this for so long that I now have a checklist that I follow to get every new site up and running within a day (at the most).
- I will take you through each step and show you how to do it.
- We will cover topics like cpanel, php versions, ssl certificates, creating email addresses, installing themes and plugins and other scary terms.
- Then I will demonstrate each step of configuring WordPress and WooCommerce in detail.
- We will go through creating your first digital and physical product so that you can start selling immediately.
Once we have done all that, I will share some marketing and sales strategies with you to get traffic to your site.
Not only will I share the strategies but I will show you how to set it up so you never have to worry about it again.
Introducing “Woo Me Please”
The training is video based and includes the following:
Introduction and Overview of WooCommerce
Domain Registration and Hosting
Buying a domain and hosting
Updating Name Servers
Setting up email addresses
Installing WordPress and a Theme
Upgrading PHP Version
How to install a theme
Installing a SSL Certificate
Required Plugins Setup
Word Fence Security
WooCommerce Shipping and Taxes Plugins
Setting up WordPress
Contact Us Page
About Us Page
Social Media Links
Setting up Side Bar & Widgets
Setting up WooCommerce
Setting up your Products
Creating a Digital product
Creating a Physical Product
Integration with POD Companies
A note about Privacy and Disclaimer Pages
Keeping your site updated
Module 9 - Marketing Tools and Strategies
Marketing Strategy Worksbooks
Use the code WOO100 to get $100 off for a limited time.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: What format is the course?
A: The training is all video based
Q: Are there any upsells?
A: No. This is it. You will get all the tools and resources you need to get started.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Nope. Sorry. You will getting a lot of commercial use resources from me which you can download when the training starts.
Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Please use the contact form to get hold of me.