Christmas Eve Layered Templates
You will never have to buy clipart again.
Create your own clipart for personal use or to sell as PLR to your customers.
These files can be used in Photoshop or Affinity. All you do is change the colors of each layer to create unique images.
What you can use them for:
- Matching clipart packs with paper packs
- Stickers for print and digital books
- Add to journals and planners
- Digital scrapbook kits for sale with personal use
Each pack comes with layered psd pattern files.
Using the same pack over and over again with different color combinations will give you a never ending supply of digital resources. Mix and match with other clipart layered packs to create a unique range of products.
Watch the video tutorial below.
These tools are designed to help you build up a PLR business supplying low content book creators and POD creators with graphic resources or create graphic resources for your own low content books that you sell to the end user.
You may do the following:
- Create a single layer flattened jpg or transparent file for resale to others.
- You may give your buyers PLR (Private Label Rights) use rights on the finished items
- They may use it for the following for their own books, journals and planners that they sell on Etsy, Amazon or their own domains etc.:
- Create books covers
- Create borders and pages for journals and planners
- Limited run of POD items
- You may use the templates to create digital (only) scrapbooking kits for resale.
You may not do the following:
- Sell the source files either on their own or as a pack.
- Transfer the Master Resale Rights to your customers on the finished products i.e. they may not sell the finished product you create to others.
- Turn any of the designs over to any company for bulk production such as textile, wallpaper printing companies etc.
- Claim copyright on the original designs or patterns. Copyright remains with the designers
Contact Diana if you have any further questions using our contact form.
Be the first to leave a review.