Love Letters Textures
You get 6 stunning textures
Create stunning papers with these JPEG Texture Overlay files
Create your own digital papers for personal use or to sell as Commercial use to your customers.
These files can be used in Photoshop or Affinity. All you do is change the blend modes.
What you can use them for:
- Digital paper packs and sell with PLR rights
- Stickers from the papers
- Page layouts and borders for your books
- Unique book covers for your own books or your PLR planners
- Digital scrapbook kits for sale with personal use
To add variety and interest to your patterns
Using the same pack over and over again with different pattern and color combinations will give you a never ending supply of digital paper resources. Mix and match with other pattern packs to create a unique range of papers.
These tools are designed to help you build up a PLR business supplying low content book creators and POD creators with graphic resources or create graphic resources for your own low content books that you sell to the end user.
You may do the following:
- Create a single layer flattened jpg or transparent file for resale to others.
- You may give your buyers PLR (Private Label Rights) use rights on the finished items
- They may use it for the following for their own books, journals and planners that they sell on Etsy, Amazon or their own domains etc.:
- Create books covers
- Create borders and pages for journals and planners
- Limited run of POD items
- You may use the templates to create digital (only) scrapbooking kits for resale.
You may not do the following:
- Sell the source files either on their own or as a pack.
- Transfer the Master Resale Rights to your customers on the finished products i.e. they may not sell the finished product you create to others.
- Turn any of the designs over to any company for bulk production such as textile, wallpaper printing companies etc.
- Claim copyright on the original designs or patterns. Copyright remains with the designers
Contact Diana if you have any further questions using our contact form.