In the U.S., more than 38 million people suffer from migraines, with some estimates suggesting that this number may be even higher, impacting as many as 50 million.
To effectively manage their migraines, they need to be able to track what triggers the migraines, what the weather was like, what foods they ate etc.
This Migraine Tracker contains 111 pages.
You get 6 documents in total!
- 6×9 in Color and Black and White
- 8×10 in Color and Black and White
- 8.5×11 in Color and Black and White
You have full commercial use on the planner i.e. you can re-brand it as your own and publish with your author name.
If you are planning on publishing on Amazon, remember to change the covers so that you do not get duplicate books on Amazon.
Migraine Trackers can assist in recording the migraines and headaches you experience as well as recognize triggers and patterns.
This can help assist your Health care proffessional in finding the best treatment for you.
Created with soft colors, the document includes the following pages:
- Monthly Tracker (Preceding symptoms, pain types, pain areas etc)
- Monthly Tracker (Hours of Sleep, Meals and Water intake)
- Triggers and Treatements
- Foods to avoid and Foods that help
- Prevantitive Measures
- Medication Name and Dosage
Modify the pages by changing fonts, adding new pages, and adding additional images.
How you can use this planner or templates:
- Publish on KDP
- Sell spiral bound versions on Etsy or your website
- Create a PDF download for your customers
- Create printable pages for download
- Combine wth other health related templates to create a holistic health journal.
The bulk of the work is done for you. Now all you do is make it original with your creative flair.
You can see the full planner in the preview below.
Please note there are NO refunds as this is a PLR product.
You may use this product for commercial use i.e. to create journals and planners to sell on e-commerce platforms or for clients.
You MAY NOT sell this to other authors with PLR or MLR rights.
Once you purchase, you will receive a link to download your files.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me. I normally respond within 24 hours with the possible exception of weekends.
Be the first to leave a review.